There’s no such thing as a small business. Just small thinking.
While you have competitors, owning a small business or working on your own means success drivers are as much internal as external. I’ll bring an objective point of view to what’s most important in both your day-to-day operations and in the creation of long-term goals. I’ll help you discover what sets you apart. My business coaching solutions will increase your company’s visibility, redesign your sales and marketing approach to capture new business, and allow you to focus on the most important aspects of your business.
Here are some of the things we may do together:
- Lay out specifics on your company goals, followed by a detailed business development strategy.
- Increase your company’s visibility by expanding your network to include senior- level key influencers and decision makers who will have a direct impact on your company’s growth and success.
- Become comfortable with your company’s genuine marketing pitch, and develop the best answer to “What do you (and your company) do?”.
- Learn how to communicate most effectively with your contacts to get what you want.
- Learn how to best prepare for pitches and separate yourself from your competition.
- Determine how to price your products and services to attract new clients while keeping your current customers as loyal supporters.